Cowboy Dressage at Wolf Creek Ranch Bunk House Rules
Offenders Will Be Hung or Have All Their Charge Cards Taken Away, a slow death either way.
The Bunk House rents for $150 per night. It is the same if it is for one or more people.
- Bunk House will sleep 5 comfortably.
- There are two trundle beds sleeping 2 each and one twin bed
- There is a small desk for your use
- Living area is comfortably furnished
- Reading lamps for each bed
- Clocks in both rooms
- All beds have new memory foam mattresses and bedding.
- Walkie Talkie to communicate with Deb and 8
- Smoke detectors are installed for your safety.
- There are two fire extinguishers in the Bunk House. In Kitchen by microwave, and In small closet in bedroom on wall on right.
- Please be careful on steps. They may be slippery during icy conditions. Handrail can be unsteady so please be aware and use caution.
- Rope escape ladder is in small closet in bedroom. Use from windows.
- Be sure to turn off stove when not in use.
- Do not put anything in the toilet that you do not make yourself, except TP
- Remember that multiple people will be taking showers so be considerate when using hot water.
- Towels and extra blankets are in large closet.
- Guests are welcome to use closet.
- Do not light candles unless the power goes out. Do not leave lit if you leave the house.
- Please be sure to keep track of house keys. There are two keys, one for the heavy lock and one for the door knob lock.
- Please leave boots on porch under cover. Boot pull is there for your use.
- Please turn off all lights, heat and ac when not in the house.
- Gas Heat Stove in bedroom works by switch on back. It also has a blower knob. It will toast you out.
- Additional oil heater for living area.
- Portable AC can be moved to any room. A/C also in front room.
- Stove is propane/gas
- Large fridge/freezer
- Double sink in kitchen
- Microwave, two coffee makers, one regular and one k-kups.
- Pool at house is open during warm weather for guests use.
- There is a small library and dvds for your enjoyment.
- Please make your selves at home.
- Kitchen is fully stocked with anything you may need for cooking and clean up.
- NO Dishwasher so you are the dishwasher
- Paper goods, trash bags, coffee (non K-kup) will be in stock when you arrive
- There is actually china, glasses, pots, pans, silverware and utensils if you prefer to use them instead of paper.
- Paper Towels, Toilet Paper, bath towels and Kleenex are supplied
- If you have to do wash there is a cold water washing machine and clothes line for drying. This is the barn machine so may need bit of cleaning before use.
- All kitchen items must be washed, dried and put away
- All trash goes in trash can under steps.
- Please put dirty bedding and towels in the pillow case and leave on bed
- Please be sure to let us know if there is any damage so we can attend to it right away
General housekeeping clean up will be taken care of by “Me”
What We Do Not Have at This Time
- Land Phone Line
- Clothes Dryer
- Cell Phone coverage is spotty and not reliable from bunk house. You may have to go outside, up driveway, down road or into town depending on your carrier.
Raley’s and SPD Market off of Mcknight Ave
K-Mart off of Mcknight Ave
JC Penny’s in Raley’s shopping center
Pharmacy in Raley’s and K-Mart
Feed and Supplies
Featherlite of Grass Valley
113317 Hwy 49, Grass Valley 530-273-8870
Horse Vet- Sara McCarthy 714.235.3671
Loomis Equine Vet Hospital – 2973 Penryn Rd, Penryn, CA 916.652.7645 (45 min west off of Hwy 80)
Emergency Walk In Health Care: Yuba Docs, Fowler Center, 2090 Nevada City Hwy, Grass Valley. 530-274-5020 (20 min north on hwy 49)
Hospital is in Grass Valley: Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital, 155 Glasson Way, Grass Valley, 530-274-6000 (20 min north on hwy 49)
Ask to use Mique’s phone in case of emergency or Deb and 8’s.
Address is: 15468 Norvin Way, Grass Valley, CA 95949 for Emergencies. Our home phone is 530-346-2715
Contact Debbie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 530-346-2715